- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Nutrition Per Serving
- Chop onion and garlic and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add Mrs. Dash® seasoning, ground pepper and olive oil.
- Add chicken breasts to a mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover it and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan, then brush half the seasoning from the mixing bowl onto the chicken.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Take out the chicken, turn it over and brush on the remaining seasonings. Broil an additional 5 minutes or until browned.
- 5. Take the chicken out and place in a casserole dish, then pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover and bake it in the oven at 350° F for 20 minutes.